RIVER is a sustainable duvet down scarf with a generously padded oversized silhouette. The cloud feel and soft Japanese ripstop offset the statement scale. Water-resistant and repellant, the pillowy wrap design keeps in warmth. Fitted with a shell scarf loop flaunting an embroidered lettermark. A large puff quilted signature M defines the edge. A daring last layer with irresistible comfort.
- Weightless duvet down scarf
- Sustainable down
- Ultra soft Japanese ripstop shell
- Pillow padding for cloud feel
- Elastic loop with embroidered lettermark
- Oversized signature M puff quilt logo
- Shell (Woven): 100% Polyamide/ Nylon. Filling: (Down): 90% Duck Down. 10% Duck Feathers. Water-resistant & water-repellent.
- Dry clean only.
Pickup available at rdc. square
Usually ready in 2 hours
- We offer free shipping within the United States for orders over $200. For orders below $200, the shipping cost will be calculated based on the weight of the package and the destination address.
- Orders placed by 1pm EST Monday–Friday will be delivered within 3–5 business days. Orders are delivered Monday–Saturday to residential addresses and commercial addresses.
- Pending availability and credit card verification, orders will arrive within 3-5 business days.
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses require additional processing time.
- Please note that free shipping is not available for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories, and APO/FPO addresses.
- Orders placed before 1PM (ET) will arrive within 1-2 business days pending availability and credit card verification.
- Orders placed by 2pm EST Monday – Thursday will be delivered within 1-2 business days , and orders placed by 2pm EST on Friday will be delivered within 2-3 business days. (We don’t offer Express shipping service to Alaska and Hawaii at this time.)
- Not available for items shipping to PO Boxes, U.S. Territories and APO/FPO addresses.
- Not available for all items on site. Please see product details as shipping restrictions may apply.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we understand delivery issues can occur. Please note that shipping dates provided at checkout are estimates and are subject to change. Shipping times will be determined after your order is processed, your payment method is validated, and at the time your order is shipped. Actual delivery dates are not guaranteed and are subject to factors beyond our control, including delays by the carrier or delivery company, supply chain issues, weather, traffic, and other factors.
Unfortunately, we are not responsible for packages that may become lost in transit. Locating the package is the recipient's responsibility. We will, however, do everything in our power to assist you.
We ask that you select a secure delivery address, and preferably one where someone is able to receive your package directly.
Buy Online, Pick Up in Store
- In store pickup service is available at rue de can and rdc. square stores.
- Orders must be placed by 4PM local time for same day pick up.
- When your order is ready, you'll receive an email confirmation that it can be picked up.
- Photo ID is required for store pickup.
Sales tax will be charged on orders shipped within the US, except Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon.
Customs Tax NOT Included
Import duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient and are collected at the time of delivery.
These charges are not included in the total at checkout. They are determined by the customs agency in the destination country and beyond our control. We are not able to estimate these fees as they vary from country to country. The best way to calculate the costs is by contacting your local carrier/customs office.
If the recipient refuses delivery of their order for any reason, your package will be considered abandoned and disposed of by the shipping carrier and therefore, your order is not eligible for a refund.
The customer is responsible for paying for shipping costs for returning any item/s.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once an order has been processed and leaves our facility, the order can no longer be cancelled.
We accept returns via mail or in store. Returns are eligible for a refund if they are made within 14 days of delivery. Returned items must be presented in the same condition as when they were received: unworn, undamaged, unaltered, and with the original tags, packaging (if applicable) and proof of purchase. Returns that do not meet this policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To make sure all of our customers have the best shopping experience, we may restrict or refuse future transactions if we identify an unreasonable return pattern.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Final Sale - Items marked as final sale cannot be refunded or exchanged.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com first and we will provide the return address.
Customers are responsible for covering the shipping expenses for exchanges.
To return your product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first and we will provide the return address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.