Our best selling womens parka offers the ultimate blend of comfort and style. The Merideth integrates all the technology refinements that characterize Nobis parkas.
- Optional 100% polyester crosshatch shell or premium poly/wool blend shell
- Wind flap with convenient magnetic closures
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down
- Moldable in-hood framing wire
- Heavy elastic rib cuffs with thumb-hole openings
- Hand warmer pockets
- Interior zip stash pocket
- Removable down filled hood
- Removable coyote fur
- Removable Melton wool peaked inner hood, lined in anti-pill micro fleece
- Sympatex® membrane laminated
- Seam sealed construction
- Windproof, waterproof, breathable
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported
Engineered with the Sympatex® membrane to provide a waterproof exterior.
Fuller cluster, higher loft, Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down Fill for ultimate warmth.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
Heavy duty magnetic closures keep your placket secure and fully insulated.
Sympatex® membrane provides a waterproof and windproof exterior that minimizes heat loss while maintaining breathability.
Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Finish repels moisture to minimize water absorption.
10,000mm waterproof/breathable, windproof laminated membrane.