Featuring a subtle crosshatch texture and streamlined, knee-length fit, the Citizen parka is breathable, windproof and waterproof. It's packed with premium Canadian white duck down fill in the body and hood to offer optimal insulation and equipped a detachable coyote fur trim and hidden draw cord at the waist for a customized fit. Soft fleece-lined front pockets keep your hands and devices warm, while ribbed and adjustable button cuffs help lock in heat.
*Vale Men's Quilted Vest styled underneath is sold separately.
Male model is 6'3" s40 w30 and is wearing a size M.
Sympatex® branded tape is applied to all major seams for maximum waterproof protection.
- Premium polyester Crosshatch fabrication with DWR coating
- Premium Canadian Origin White Duck Down insulation
- Diamond quilted, down-proof lining
- Non-removable down filled hood
- Removable coyote fur ruff with moldable framing wire
- 2-way zipper with exclusive Nobis branded pullers
- Pit zippers for additional ventilation
- Adjustable hood toggle
- Hidden adjustable draw cord at waist
- Magnetic closure back vent
- Four exterior flap pockets at chest and waist
- Two exterior fleece-lined hand warmer pockets at chest
- Two exterior side entry fleece-lined pockets at waist
- Two interior chest pockets
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Telescopic inner sleeve lining
- Heavy elastic ribbed cuffs
- Sympatex® membrane lamination
- Seam seal construction
- Breathable, windproof & waterproof
- Machine washable
- Designed in Canada, imported